Here’s a nice and simple recipe for little bunny bread rolls to serve as a side dish to any meal. You don’t have to wait for Easter, you can make them all year round. And don’t feel bad eating them, you can always make some more.
Ingredients:2-1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons butter
1. Put the butter, the sour cream and water in a small saucepan and heat, but do not cook.
2. Cool to tepid then add the remaining ingredients.
3. Put in a kneader. If thick add some more water.
4. Let it rise double and cut into 16 equal parts.
5. Take each part and round to a bunny body shape.
6. Put in a baking tray lined with baking paper and cut the ears with scissors.
7. Add the eyes you can use pepper grains or any type of grain you like.
8. Bake at 190°C (375°F) for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.