Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

April's Little Wild Rabbit

 
 
 
April is well-known for being an animal lover and a miracle worker.   She says, 

Lady calls me from Pine Mountain Clubhouse, says a guy called and his dog killed a wild rabbit, then goes on to say the dog is digging at a shallow hole, three babys...one the dog mutilated, so the guy kills it, so what do they do with the other two? well I have a doe with milk so I say, "Bring them over"
 

Baby wild bunny is as tame as a domestic rabbit in April's hand.

 

What am I?  A real wild rabbit or a baby from a feral rabbit?

 

Kind of a Jack Rabbit?  
 

A very long baby rabbit.

April's most recent report says,

My wild rabbit continues to grow, she is now deciding she does not want me to catch her any more, she is ok to hold once I catch her but it is a marathon to get her out of her cage, she is wild after all, no matter how you raise them with an eyedropper. 



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home