Northern California Angora Guild

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Found On The Net: Extreme Grooming






Poodle as a Clydesdale Horse.









Poodle as a camel.













Poodle as a vineyard.








Poodle gone fishing.








Poodle as a peacock.






Poodle as a buffalo.















Angora people are familiar with grooming; it is a fun thing and it is also a necessity. However, it is not likely that any of the Angora people has seen or done any grooming remotely similar to the Poodle Extreme Grooming contest posted on the net.


What do you think? This blogger is speechless.


2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Lilac Haven said…

    I'm not sure what I think. My husband and brother have wanted to dye our Bichon green for St. Pat's Day. I won't allow it. My friend who has an standard poodle who is retired from agility plans to try some extrmeme grooming on the dog. I told her to be sure to let me see when she is done/

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Lori Lynn said…

    Wow. I had no idea that this would occur other than in an isolated incident. I suppose that as long as no harm comes to the dog, it's just another strange hobby.

    Can I link this on my blog?

    Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home