Northern California Angora Guild

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dalton In Love








Betty says,

"I very seldom wear my Angora sweater to a rabbit show for the obvious reason of not wanting to mess it up.

In the Myrtle Points, Oregon shows, it was cold and wet, my Angora sweater and hat came in very handy.

The bucks were going crazy; they were just in love with my sweater. One after another tried to push open the judging coop to get to me.

In this picture, white buck Dalton is trying to make love to my right sleeve on the judging table. Can you imagine trying to write down the judge's comments with a vibrating buck attached to my arm?

Now I have an even better reason not to wear my Angora sweater to a rabbit show."


2 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger alice said…

    You look very beautiful.


    Alice

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You make me laugh again!!! The sweater was really nice , how can he not love it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home