Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ramie's Pretty Pendant






Ramie raises Britannia Petite, she likes this blog.







Ramie has a beautiful chain with a diamond pendant. What does the pendant mean?








The pendant is the Chinese word of "Rabbit" sans the diamond. What do you think about the placement of the diamond?









Ramie had a great time at the Myrtle Points show. Her very typy Britannia Petite won Reserve In Show in show C.

Ramie wears a beautiful chain with a diamond pendant.

Betty says, "Do you know what your pendant says?"

Ramie answers, "That's Chinese acronym for rabbit."

Betty says, "It's actually the Chinese word for rabbit, pronounced "Tu"; and it's very nicely crafted, and there's the diamond."

Ramie says, "My mother had it custom made for me, she initially suggested that the diamond to be placed at the top but I thought it would look like a spot on the rabbit; that's a d.q. so I wanted it placed at the bottom."

Betty says, "Well, look at the current placement, doesn't it look like you-know-what!"

Ramie says, "No, but there is only one."

Betty says, "Then you have a one-ball rabbit! That's a d.q. as well!"

Ramie has a sense of humor; she laughed at Betty's bad joke. Ramie, hopefully you'd enjoy this post!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Lilac Haven said…

    Ramie's necklace is cute and your joke was funny. I have one of these without a diamond. I was born in the year of the rabbit.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Betty this made me laugh and I still am. I sent this to my family. They love your blog as I do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home