Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Boo The Service Dog






Boo is a very handsome boy and he knows it.








Boo in sweater.











Boo and his mom in the Myrtle Points show.









Boo wears a service dog's jacket with reflection strips.










Betty says,

"In the showroom at the Myrtle Points show, not too far from where I stationed, there was this dog mostly on his owner's lap. He was full of personality, I was really attracted to him, and he looked like the RCA dog. I started a conversation with his mom and found out that he was rescued from the animal shelter. One day he was going nuts, and it turned out that his mom was about to have a diabetic episode. He could detect the insulin level in the blood. He is currently going through more trainings to be a bona fide service dog.

I tried to take pictures of him but he was so active that it was hard to get him to pose. A few days after I got home, I received an e-mail from Vanessa & Tomalene Borquez & "Boo" attached were two of Boo's very nice pictures.

Here are the two pictures that I took and two pictures sent by his mom."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home