Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Marcia's Trip To California





Marcia with Betty's white junior doe in front of Betty's "small barn".










Marcia with the white junior doe in front of Betty's "big barn".









Betty says, "While at the Myrtle Points show in Oregon, I learned that Marcia would be visiting her sister in Santa Rosa, CA and invited her to come visit. On Sunday, Marcia drove for more than 11 hours to reach her sister's house and on Monday Marcia visited me. We had lunch together and then I show Marcia how to spin and ply on an electric spinner. Marcia made a small skein of Angora plied with pre-spun wool; then we dyed the skein blue using Easter egg dye.

Needless to say, Marcia visited my barn and took pictures with my 4-month-old little white doe.

It was a fun afternoon."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home