Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, August 01, 2022

Remember When: 1991 ARBA Convention Show Results and Prizes




It was Suzanne Brady's first convention as well as the first year that she became my rabbit partner.   I had a litter with two bucks and two does, shared a buck and a doe with her.   The tort doe Chu's Sweety Pie went on to win the BOB at the 1991 convention.   My other bucks and does won BOSB, Best Colored Wool, Best White Wool and Best Overall Wool.   These four rabbits are on the table to have a group photo.    



Both Suzanne and I were very happy to get this result in such a big show. The four winners are half brother and sisters, all share the same daddy Chu's Cowboy.    Will post about this remarkable buck in a future post.
   



Here are some of the prizes, beautiful coffee cups.   I have been using two of them in the last 30 years and they still look brand new.  These four are in storage, they are brand new "antiques". 




Here are three more cups, probably considered as beer mugs.  Since I don't drink, no beer had ever gone into these cups.  They are also brand new "antiques".





 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home