Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, August 13, 2018

Rachel Is the Supreme Champion and Master at Wisconsin State Fair






Rachel has exciting news:
This past week at the Wisconsin State Fair, I competed in youth contests and showed my rabbits.  I was very happy to receive Supreme Showmanship Champion out of 40+ contestants and Supreme Knowledge Master, which consists of a contest combination of your placements on how you did on Breed ID, Judging, Interview, a written test, and a writing exercise. I did my showmanship presentation with a French Angora broken chestnut junior buck named Uranus. 




For the Open show, my Himalayan Blue Senior Buck named Avatar won Best in Show A under judge Allan Ormand! This is my very first Open Best in Show, and it wasn't even with an Angora! Overall, it was a great week at State Fair!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home