Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, November 18, 2016

Betty's Angora Sweepstakes Certificates

 
 
 
 
National Angora Rabbit Breeders Club (NARBC) keeps show tallies for members who show their Angoras in  Angora-sanctioned shows.  The sweepstakes year is counted from August 1 to July 31 the following year.
 
 
In January 2015, I posted my official show tally of the sweepstakes year 2013-2014 on:

https://ncag.blogspot.com/2015/01/bettys-official-show-tally-812013.html
 

The sweepstakes for 2014-2015 were concluded on July 31, 2015 then the certificate was received a few months later.   I did not post it, but here it is:

 I maintained the #1 position in English Angora since 1988, with 21 all breed Best In Show, 7 specialty Best In Show. 

 My French Angora standing has improved from #9 to #6 and added a Best In Show and a Reserve In Show. 

 

A week ago, I received the most current tally: 8/1/2015 - 7/31/2016. 

Once again I maintained my #1 standing in English Angora with 17 open Best In Show, 7 open Reserve In Show and 8 specialty Best In Show.

My French Angora standing has improved from the 6th place to the 2nd place with 3 open Best In Show and 1 specialty Best In Show.    I have less than 10 French Angora and consider them as the side breed to my English Angora,  I'm quite pleased with such a result.  

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home