Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, November 11, 2016

If Rabbits Can Talk...





I am chilling, this rabbit show thing is nothing, Best In Show? Who cares.   I'm taking a nap.

What are you doing?   I was having a sweet dream and you want to yank my head up?   How dare you do this to me?  I am not going to lift my head!


Do you realize how big I am and how small this thing is?  What do you want me to do? I'm squeezed into this little thing, I can't even turn around.


OK, that's more like it, I am born to run.  I like running, running, and running...


Oh, please please please, I hate this...

That terrible man said he wasn't going to consider me for Best In Show because I would not get out of this little box.   I want out but not by that guy.   Mom, take me out of this place, I want to go home.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home