Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, March 19, 2011

New York City Subway And Yummy Pizza



Betty reports,


New York subway is a part of the daily life for millions of people in NYC but not for me, the country gal from Morgan Hill, CA. Excuse me for being the novice of taking pictures and blogging about riding on a subway!



After returning to Essex House from my walk at Central Park, Amy called asking whether I'd like to join her and Matthew to go to Time Square for a pizza lunch. I jumped at the opportunity.


The 57th Street station is where we started our subway ride.



An incoming train serves as a background for my photo op.



Amy and Matthew on the train.



We got off at Rockefeller Plaza. This is also the plaza where NBC studio located.



Amy and Matthew love this little Italian pizza shop.


I have a big bite out of a slice of this very rich pizza.


Have you ever seen a pizza topped with fried calamari? This is the first time I've ever seen one so I got to try it; and I thank Amy for the treat.





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home