Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, March 14, 2011

Central Park At New York City - Part I


Betty reports,


Since there was not much to do in the hotel room, I decided to walk across the street to the Central Park. I did not have any plan, I was an accidental tourist. I walked around and took photos of whatever seemed to be interesting.



A map of the Central Park.


The temperature is in the 50s, the sky is gray but not rainy, I am having a pretty nice walk.

Being an animal lover, the first thing that I look for are the dogs. Isn't this little dog cute with the little red shoes?


The cute dog's mama is good natured enough to allow me to take a picture of them together,


Another dog walker.


An ice rink!


Donald Trump owns the rink.


The cute little house is a gift shop. At 9 am, the shop is not yet open.



Horse carriage, another Central Park scene.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home