Northern California Angora Guild

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

High-Rise Jungle


Betty reports,


There are so many high-rises in Manhattan that it would be hard for the sun to peek through; it was not a sunny day so I did not have any proof.





It is interesting to visit but I don't think I would be very happy living in a high-rise.


Central Park is in the shadow of the high-rise buildings.


Anywhere you look, high-rises are visible.


The famous Empire Building is not too far from the hotel.


Lots of yellow cabs transporting people from one high-rise to another.


One of Donald Trump's buildings.


A closeup of the Trump's condo building.


Essex House is a combination of hotel and condo.


Essex House has a huge sign on top of its building. I found it very convenient as I was worrying about not being able to find my way back to the hotel. This sign sure helped.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home