Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, October 26, 2009

More Of Carol G's Gloves And Mittens


This morning I decided to start something a little different. The cuffs are handspun yarn that is mostly black with flecks of bright colors and sparklies. Which color of angora/Fuzzy Lop yarn should I use now?


Well, I made my deicision: it's the glittery black yarn with tort Angora. I like it.




I originally started out to make gloves and I am half way done with a pair. These are richly cabled and made from a wool tweed commercial yarn.



Here is another pattern, made from commercial wool but trimmed in angora yarn.



My cat, Oscar, thought he should be included in the photo session. These mittens are made from handspun (3 ply) wool, trimmed with angora.






Sometimes I try out a new pattern. This pair is made from commercial alpaca yarn at the cuffs and handspun Fuzzy Lop/Merino wool for the body of the glove.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home