Northern California Angora Guild

Sunday, November 04, 2018

Betty's Grooming Station at the ARBA Convention in MA




  When I was ready to set up, there was virtually no wall space left that was near the Angora isle.    I found this glass panel area vacant with two locked doors, one of the doors posted a sign, "Broken Door, do not unlock!!" (see the next photo, sign behind my head).    I decided to set up there.  My turntable is sitting on my dog kennel that's covered with an old sheet, on the turntable is my French Angora Gifta.


Old friends gathered at the glass panel grooming area that I shared with Debbie.   From left to right are Dru Shepherd of NJ, Debbie McCormick of NC, Louise Walsh of MA and me.   Dru and I have known each other since the mid 1990s, Debbie is my roomie at the convention and Louise Walsh and I have known each other since my first convention in 1987.  On the grooming table is Debbie's Giant Angora buck. 



This picture was taken by Debbie at our grooming station.  Debbie got this metal turntable just before the convention.  On the table is either Ellamae or Brandice, one of the littermate sisters but not sure which.



My "son" Joe Kim came to visit.   



Kevin Whaley, owner of the well-known KW cages and the designer of the Show Pro software program, came to visit.



Next to us is Gabe Hernandez of the well-known Eric/Gabe team grooming their French Angora. 


This beauty later won the BOB French Angora.  She is super typy and super dense.







1 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Listed said…

    It was great to see you, Louise and Deb. It’s been a long time. I miss our angora conversations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home