Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, November 08, 2014

Working on Rabbits at Hotel Parking Lot


Carol and I spent all day driving on Wednesday, October 29.   We finally decided to stop at Gallup, NM.    Early morning before the sunrise on Thursday, we got up and fed rabbits.   I found some of my rabbits had poopy bottoms, so I took out the chair, towel, baby powder, ... to take care of the poopers.


Quality Inn gave us a room that is suitable for handicapped occupants.   It was very late when we checked in, the hotel did not expect to have more guests.  

Carol fed her rabbits at night so she did not take them out on the morning of Thursday, October 30.

Just in case you are curious, there are 45 rabbits, two huge boxes with 45 risers for the convention coops, two large suitcases, two grooming tables, three chairs, two blowers,...plus everything needed for a 9-day trip.   It's a miracle that all fit into my van.

My English Angoras are spread next to my van.
 

Some of the big coated girls need to be cleaned, it's either Franchesca or Fawntasy that is sitting on the chair waiting to be worked on.

I am sitting in my chair cleaning a white senior doe.



These buns are cleaned and fed, they are being put back to my van.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home