Northern California Angora Guild

Sunday, November 02, 2014

News from the ARBA Convention






Betty reports, 

 I'm sorry that I am not able to upload new photos from the ARBA convention at Fort Worth, Texas.   I did not bring my computer with me.   Just a quick update of how my English Angoras did in the convention:

I have entries in all eight classes plus the two wool classes.    Mines took first place in the six classes plus the two wool classes.   Winners including white senior buck Jake, white junior doe BC1Mk, colored senior buck Mackie, colored senior doe Franchesca, colored junior buck BC3CK, and colored junior doe BC1CK.    Francesca is the BOV, Mackie is the BOSB,  Jake is the BOSV.

The above is a file photo of Mackie in a show.

Since I won't be able to upload photos, I'll take a hiatus until my return to California on Friday November 7.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home