Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Steve Harvey Show, Interesting Facts 3






Betty says,

I had a great time on the Steve Harvey show, needless to say.   Many asked me how I got so lucky to have been invited to be on the show. 




Here is a photo of me with the three producers at the "I've Got a Secret" game show in 2006.   From left to right are Melissa, Gary and Julie.   Gary saw the photos of my English Angora on Internet and invited me to be on the show, Melissa and Julie worked with Gary.  This show was taped in Burbank, CA.  The rabbit in the photo is Chu's Emilia, 13-time all breed Best In Show winner.




After the "I've Got a Secret" wrapped production, Julie returned to her hometown Chicago and works at the NBC Tower.   She is now a producer at the Steve Harvey Show.    One day in March she decided to search on Internet to see whether I was still raising English Angora.   So here I was at the Steve Harvey Show.   After 8 years, Julie still remembers me and my English Angora, I feel very flattered.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home