Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, August 03, 2012

Fingerless Gloves


Betty says,

I love to knit with circular needles.   I am able to knit scarves, hats, sweaters, vests, ... with circular needles without worrying whether I'd drop the needles when I don't hold them tight.   

For a long time I avoided double point needles.   When I finally decided to learn to knit gloves, the circular needles just did not work well.    I reluctantly picked up my set of four double point needles and tried them.    After dropping the needles many times, I finally learned to hold the needles properly.   Since April I have not been able to put  the double point needles down!    In three months, I made about 20 pairs of Angora fingerless gloves; even during such hot weather, pairs were sold quickly.   Now I finally have some inventory to show and tell and offer.   The price is very reasonable at $35 per pair plus shipping.   Contact me at bettychuenglishangora@yahoo.com  if you are interested.



 

Purple and white Angora.



Extra long variegated pink/lavender with white Angora.



Two pairs of blue tone, one blue and white and another blue and light tort, both Angora.



Left is pink and white.   The pink is all Angora, the white is Angora plied with merino.
Right is red sheep wool on the edges, then Angora plied with gold and red novelty thread in the middle.




Three pairs of natural color, the edges are sheep wool and the middle fluffy part are all Angora.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home