Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, May 18, 2012

Flattered or Upset?







Betty says,

My photos have been used by so many websites, a few asked and received my permission but the majority of the sites just use them without a word.     

One of the recent cases is http://themetapicture.com/it-feels-a-bit-humid/ that put words onto three of my photos to humor humidity, then these photos went viral on other sites including but not limited to Facebook.  

Should I be flattered by all the "pinching" of my photos or should I be upset about it?   Life is too short to be upset;  I guess if I cannot fight it, I have no choice but to join it.  



2 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Vivelly said…

    I have seen these pics floating around fb recently...I dont think its right if people just help themselves to other peoples pictures without permission. Its impossible to police it though..very annoying.

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Kim Martin said…

    So many times there is no identified person to ask permission from....I think this is excellent advertising and popularization of the breed. Consider it a compliment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home