Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Please Take Me To The Show!




Betty says, "Sunday morning after the Big Valley RA shows, all the show carriers are stacked to be cleaned.   We opened the side door and there sat three animals: Nikki, Mary Jane and Alvin.   It is a daily routine for our two cats Nikki and Mary Jane to be at the door waiting for their breakfast; Alvin on the other hand was unexpected.   It's still early in the morning, his usual visiting time is in the late afternoon.  Hubby quickly netted Alvin and put him into one of the carriers."





So this is how it feels to be in a show carrier!





See, "Do Not Touch Rabbit", I am a rabbit, do not touch me.




Would you take me to a show?  I am such a handsome fellow, I'd do well in a show.


Sorry Alvin, you have an important job to do, you are a chicken guardian!  Your mama Julie wants you home.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home