Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Hello, Alvin; Goodbye, Alvin





Alvin the harlequin rabbit comes back to visit Betty's pretty does for the third time since December.   He chins everything in sight to mark his territory.    Betty has the fences ready to corral him and then set up a cage with feed and water for him to jump in.  Within 10 minutes of arriving, he jumps in and enjoys the food.    Within another 10 minutes of a phone call, Julie and Cole arrive with their friend Matthew.  


Should I get in or not?

The food is good, and I like the toy.

I am enjoying this.

I like the bread!

Hi, Brother Cole, how's going?

Mama Julie, Bro Cole and friend Matthew are all babying me, I love that.

All the treats, am I in heaven?

I am getting a ride home.

Mama Julie says, "We are ready to go home".

Brother Cole (left) and friend Matthew (right) are my drivers.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home