Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, January 27, 2012

Squirrel Appreciation Day 1/21/2012






Betty says,

On my way to the Santa Rosa show, I heard on the radio that it was the "Squirrel Appreciation Day" that day;  then the announcer said, "Take a squirrel to lunch".     I  thought it was a joke.
   
 I was too curious, I googled it.

Guess what, January 21, 2012 was really the "Squirrel Appreciation Day"!   There was even a photo competition for the Squirrel Appreciation Day.

There are 450 photos in the contest, some are very cute but some are not that great.   I sure have quite a bit of nice squirrel pictures, I guess I'm too late to enter the photo contest. 


Here is a photo taken just last week, these two are in the process of making more little squirrels in our yard.  Whether they are appreciated or not, they are here to stay.



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home