Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Click To Vote For Alex








We have seen Alex's photos and learned about her accomplishments in previous posts on our blog; see http://ncag.blogspot.com/search?q=alex

She is entering a contest called :Me and My BFF" for scholarship and could us some help on voting for her entry. The above is the photo that she entered, as we can see, her English Angora is her BFF. Alelx says,

"I'm Alex Stepnoski. I have been a member of the NARBC for five years and a former youth director. I am currently a sophomore at Drexel University studying digital media (web design, animation, and computer gaming).

I have entered a photo contest that awards a scholarship. I have entered a picture of me with one of my angora rabbits. With your help, my angora rabbit and I could make it into the top 200 where we can be selected to receive an academic scholarship. Below is a link to the website where you can vote every 12 hours. The contest is happening from now until Oct. 25th. Thank you for your support!

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?qsi=49852029 "

Please click on this link to vote for her.





1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Katy said…

    I haven't gotten to meet her yet, but I voted. :) Cute pic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home