Northern California Angora Guild

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Doggie Fashion












Becky and Hazel.
















Hazel is a mama's girl.













Hazel knows tricks.














Hazel is enjoying the view sitting on the grooming table.













This is the porch where the Angora people groom. Hazel is joining the Angora crowd.

















Am I adorable, Hazel says.

















I am a natural born fashion model, Hazel says.
























Betty says,


"Becky was the registrar of the Myrtle Point shows. She said to me, Dawn said you have Angora sweater for dogs, may I see some?


I had two little doggie sweaters, so I showed them to Becky. Too small and too short, Becky said. I can knit one for you right now, how big is the dog? It's a 5-pound Yorkie Terrier, Becky said.


Becky picked out the yarn and color combination; I started knitting. When it got close to lunchtime, I had it done. Little darling Yorkie Terrier showed up and tried it on; too short again. I can add on by crocheting the edges, I said.


Little princess Hazel tried it on two more times and more crocheting, now the custom-made Angora doggie sweater is perfect for the little darling Yorkie Terrier. Isn't she adorable?"



Becky says,



"I tell everyone that I don't own an angora sweater but my dog does. People laugh until I show it to them. Then they love it."





2 Comments:

  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Vivelly said…

    Not a wolf in sheeps clothing, but almost....lol So sweet!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Christ In Me said…

    How cute doggie and very cute sweater! And how nice of you, Betty to knit it right on the spot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home