Northern California Angora Guild

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mesa, Mandie's Littermate Sister






Betty says,


"Mandie is a beauty, when her photos appeared on the blog, her new mom Maureen and I both received many compliments.


I am very fortunate that my rabbits are like peas in the same pod, one can hardly tell them apart. Here is Chu's Mesa, Mandie's littermate sister. This is the first time that her photos appear on the blog. Mandie and Mesa took turns to go to shows; while Mandie won BOB on Saturday, Mesa won BOB on Sunday at Turlock. By rotating the sisters, they each got the chance to shine and neither had to endure a lot of grooming and handling during a long weekend of showing."

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Christ In Me said…

    They are both beautiful Betty.
    Try as I may, I can't seem to keep my bunnies as beautiful as this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home