Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, May 29, 2009

Dogs, Dogs, And More Dogs At Mushroom Mardi Gras





I am so cute.





I love this concert.




We smell something good.






I am the hot dog.



Look at my bushy tail, isn't it beautiful?




I need the rest.







What's going on?








I am a working dog.





Bye, I'm going home.










It's too hot for me.









Give me some shade.











Physical, physical, let's get physical.












Hay, what's up doc?











I'm so pretty, everyone loves me.










I'm the KING, get out of my way.










I am going home too, bye.










These are the best kind of dogs for Betty.






1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger xemefex said…

    Hi,

    It came to my attention that your blog is popular! Are you aware of this? Let me explain... as I was googleing around Your blog came up in the top 10 under the keyword Dogs. This is pretty good and you could be making a lot of money through your blog.

    Check this out:

    www.bloggingtothebank.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home