Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tracy's Wonderful Day in Shows




























Tracy went to the California State Club show in Turlock last Saturday.

She had a wonderful day, winning Best Of Breed in three Angora breeds.

The top picture is Tracy with Satin Angora red doe Rios Flame. Flame won BOB in both show A and B; she was runner up to Reserve In Show under Randy and Allen. This is the highest honor that a Satin Angora has achieved in this area. Tracy is very proud of it, and we are too. As we can see in the background, lovely husband Franco is proud of his lovely wife.

The second photo is Tracy with judge Ray after her English Angora white junior buck won BOB and tort junior doe won BOS. This is the first time that Tracy's English Angora won BOB and BOS.

The third photo is Tracy with the tort junior doe that won BOB in show B. The white junior buck that won BOB in show A took BOS.

It's a wonderful day for Tracy indeed.


1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am really enjoying this blog! These bunnies always take my breath away. As fuzzy as I've ever gotten is a odd ball wooly mini lop! I love to admire your rabbits.

    I suppose I see most of you around the show, Tracy, if you read this, I *think* I may have purchased a couple of bunnies from you when I was a kid, if I'm wrong, then sorry, but did you ever have French lops? I just remember the last name Rios from Sac :)

    Cori Gentry
    www.BuckskinBunnyCR.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home