Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Love Rabbit Shows









Isn't this a master art piece?







Blowers are Angora breeders' best friend.








I enjoy some quality grooming time before others arrive. The early morning sun is very comforting.












See what I've won in the raffle!












Christina and I are buddies.








Betty says,


"I love going to shows. Showing rabbits is fun, that's a no-brainer. There are other things that I like too. Here are some pictures taken by me, Larry and Tausha that captured the joy of rabbit shows.


I groom, groom and groom. Would you believe that I really like grooming? I feel like an artist creating a beautiful art piece. When an English Angora is groomed to perfection, no art could rival its beauty.


I have fun doing "junk exchange"; in other words, playing the raffle table. In the fourth picture, I am showing off a pair of crocs that I won in the raffle. The hot pink color is a little loud but the size fits my feet perfectly.


I have fun with friends. In the fifth picture, Christina G. and I are having a good laugh at whatever is going on.


I love rabbit shows."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home