Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

NARBC Hall of Fame Plaque at the Convention Booth



At the NARBC booth at Reno, there are lots of display things.  



For a limited time period, a beautiful plaque is on display.  




View from the top.




A close up look.   The four breeds of the Angora are on the plaque.  I am very fortunate to have my name on the plaque, second on the left.   This is the first time I have ever seen the plaque except in photo as the honor was bestowed on me in 2020, see:
 
Northern California Angora Guild: Betty Inducted to NARBC Hall of Fame (ncag.blogspot.com)

There was no convention in 2020 due to COVID and I did not go to the 2021 convention in Louisville.    The plaque is done beautifully, I am very happy to have seen it.   

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home