Northern California Angora Guild

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Morgan is all Grown Up





I am so happy to see Morgan Oesterling at Reno during the ARBA convention. She has been doing great in the wonderful world of Angoras, winning Youth Best In Show at the ARBA convention at Louisville last year and Angora Nationals.   Though Morgan's photos have appeared on our blog many times, I had not seen her in person since 2018.   See how tall she is, or maybe I am shrinking!  



Morgan and I met at the 2018 convention in Springfield, MA.  She had one French Angora at the convention and won BOB.     With a good work ethic in such a young age plus supportive parents, I had predicted that she would be a star in the wonderful world of Angoras in the near future, and that was realized in 2021.  See:

Northern California Angora Guild: Betty's Young Friends at the ARBA Convention in MA (ncag.blogspot.com)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home