Northern California Angora Guild

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Small Barn Flaming and Power Washing





I have three areas for my Angora rabbits.  One is a small barn with 8 condos.  This is my first barn built in 1982 when I was still raising French Lops.   The cleaning is relatively easy comparing to my big/main barn.    Some of the poops are dropped to the ground so some shoveling is needed.   




The line going from the right to the top is a mister that can reduce the temperature by 10-15 degrees.



Blow torch is very effective in removing the wool on the wire.




Another view of blow torch at work.

 

 
After flaming by a blow torch, a power wash enhances the cleanliness.




Power wash at work.


 

Condos after flaming and power washing.




Trays washed and being dried.




These condos are used in a separate patio area that houses four rabbits.





Power wash is a must-have equipment.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home