Northern California Angora Guild

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Sisters Growing Wonders





Two tort sisters were featured a month ago on September 11. 
 



In four weeks, they are growing nicely.   To prepare for show debut, they went to the RHDV2 vaccination clinic on October 3.    



This is sis with ear tattoo BC7EL.   EL is the designation as one of Ellamae's baby.



Another photo of BC7EL.


This is sis BC8EL, littermate sister.   She is a bit smaller also a bit more compact.   




 
Being compact is a plus for an English Angora.  

Ten years ago, a country song titled "I Hope You Dance" came out, describing a mother's hopes for her daughter.  I paraphrased the lyrics and wrote my hopes for my bunnies:  

I hope you grow
I hope you show

You are entering the Angora world of wonder
Growing your coat in splendor
Chewing not on your shoulder
Keeping clean of your under
Excluding a wool blunder

I hope you grow
I hope you show 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home