Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, April 05, 2021

Peacebunny Island






A couple weeks ago, I received a phone call from a lady name Stephanie from Minnesota. She introduced herself as mom of Caleb Smith whose book Peacebunny Island was about to be published.  We chatted for about 40 minutes over the phone, I was very impressed with Stephanie and the way she described her son and family.   She offered to send me a copy of the book as my name was mentioned in the book.     About a week later, I received this book.    I read with interest, and yes, my name was mentioned on one page of the book.    If you wish to get a copy, among others, Amazon has a good price and listed 5 star ratings:

Peacebunny Island: The Extraordinary Journey of a Boy and His Comfort Rabbits, and How They’re Teaching Us about Hope and Kindness: Smith, Caleb: 9781496452474: Amazon.com: Books 





Around the same time when the book came, People Magazine website featured Caleb and his mission.  See Teen Caleb Smith Trains Rabbit to Be Therapy Animals | PEOPLE.com
The printed People Magazine also has a two-page feature on Caleb and the Island that he owns to house the rabbits.   Since his story and journey are detailed on his website 
HOME | Comfort Rabbits Training & Visits | Peacebunny Island | United States and articles, I won't go through the details, you can read them yourself and I'm sure you will be very impressed.




 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home