Northern California Angora Guild

Thursday, September 03, 2020

Betty's Little Corner at Monterey





I arrive early without a pop up tent.  I find this building with a little cover over the locked doorway.   It's a perfect place for me to set up.



In front of this building is a big tree, if the sun comes from the front, the tree should provide good shades.


For an Angora person, electrical outlet is a must.  Can it be more perfect that the outlet is just next to the locked door?  And it works.    



Simone sitting on the grooming table waiting for me to start grooming.   You can see a spinning wheel not far from Simone,  Stephanie will be spinning during the breaks.   




Behind Graceann are my show buns and equipment.



Though I don't have a pop up tent, I do have lots of colorful umbrellas.     When the sun moves, I adjust my umbrellas to shield my buns.  Monterey temperatures are in the 60s to the 70s, even with sun, it's not too warm.    The umbrellas work very well. 




   




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home