Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Olivia and Sister Sophia Won Big on August 31















Olivia reports from the east:

"I'm writing to tell you about how my sister's and my angoras have rocked the tables on August 31. My sister took RIS in show A youth under Mary-Ellen Stamens and I took RIS A open under Matt Bishop. Unfortunately, we were the only angoras at the show.  Both our does are homebreds from our lines that we have been working on for many years with a little help from our mentors, so we have a great amount of joy showing these girls. I'm sure you know the rush of joy you get by seeing homebreds win big! I wish I got more photos from the day, but I was busy being a writer and learning all about Dutch from Kaitlyn Conklin. Kaitlyn's gorgeous and very well behaved Britannia petite took BIS." 

We thank Olivia for sharing the beautiful photos. Enjoy.  





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home