Northern California Angora Guild

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Tears of the Pear Blossom




Our pear tree is in full bloom.



Beautiful pear blossom.



Some of the blossoms drop in the rain.




The rain drops on the blossom look like tears.



There's a Chinese pop song called "Pear Blossom Tears", visit youtube:


I'll try to translate the lyrics:

I will never regret falling in love with you,
There is no one understands me like you,
Raindrops are like the pear blossom,
Each drop is with dear value.
When we are together it's full of sweetness, 
When we are apart I dream of you,
Raindrops are like the pear blossom,
Waiting for the new blossoms to enchant you. 




1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So cheerful. I love it. It may also indicate abundance fruit harvest in the later time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home