Northern California Angora Guild

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Betty's New Bunny Mobile




In the mid 1990s, my then rabbit partner Suzanne gifted me this license plate holder, I loved it. Suzanne is no longer in the wonderful world of rabbits but I'm still using this plate holder.




On January 2, 2009, I posted this photo when I moved from my second bunny van to my third bunny van, see
The license plate was taken out of the Chrysler Town and County on the left and installed on the then new Toyota Sienna on the right.




It has been 9-1/2 years since the last bunny van, it's time to get a new model for the safety features and for the creature comfort.     This is my fourth bunny van.   My first two are Chrysler and the 3rd and the current one are both Toyota Sienna.  If you notice that they are both red and I'm also wearing red, it's simple, red is my favorite color. The "Betty's Bunny Mobile" plate holder will be installed on this 2018 van when the DMV sends the new license plate.




The bunnies are not in the van yet, it still has all the seats for human.




The back row seats are in the original condition from the dealer.




As soon as the carriers are ready to go into the new bunny van,  the back seats will be pushed down and the middle seats will either be folded or removed.  Buns will be the main occupants, it's important to create enough space to take them to the shows.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home