Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Rachel's Angoras Win Big at Wisconsin

 
 
 
After convention, many Angora exhibitors feel the love, during the weekend of 10/14-15/2017, many top wins were reported.   Rachel gets one of the tops.
 
 
 
Rachel reports:

At the Tri County Rabbit Show in Jefferson, WI this past Sunday, my French Angora, Charm City's Aosoth, won Best 4 Class, and my Giant Angora named Princess won Best 6 Class! My Giant Angora was then selected for Best in Show!


 
These were the only two rabbits that I brought to the show that day, and I was very excited about how well the did on the show table!
 
 
 
 
 

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Sandra Wight said…

    Way to go Rachel. I'm not surprised, but am proud of your efforts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home