Northern California Angora Guild

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Uptown Girl is a Good Mom

 
 
 


HGF Uptown Girl has a successful show career since moving to CA as a junior, she won all breed Best In Show 3 times and accumulated 21 legs of which 19 are BOB legs.  
 
 
Five days after her one-year-old birthday, Uptown Girl became a mom.
 

You little bugger, kicking your mom?
 

Baby, I love you.
 

Baby, your little foot smells so good.

 
Ah, almost done.
 

Look at my cute babies.
 

Did you see my cute babies?  You got to look at them, you'll love them as much as I do!
 

I hope you are not trying to take my babies away.
 

Ok, Ok, it's time to say goodbye until nursing time tomorrow.





It's banana time after nursing!



Banana, Banana, I loveeeee Banana.


 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home