Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Debbie's English Angora White Buck Wins Best In Show at the Fair

 
 
 
In the Winston-Salem fair open show A, Debbie's English Angora white buck Odin was BOB and he took BIS with judge Bill Rice.
 

Debbie had a good day at the Winston-Salem fairgrounds yesterday, this is her first fair show, had a great time.
 
Debbie's white doe took BOS in show A to Odin's BOB then BIS, then she took BOB in show B and Odin took BOS.
 

 Debbie said, "My husband went to his first and last rabbit show with me yesterday! !!!!  LOL".
 
 
 
 

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Deb McCormick said…

    This is awesome Betty, thank you so much for posting these pictures!
    The fair show was a normal show using our carriers, one day show.
    I Couldn't believe people kept asking me what it was that I was holding, even asked if it was real and if my husband won it at the fair. lol

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Northern California Angora Guild said…

    Deb,

    We have one fair that runs like regular double open carrying cage shows. Fair is fun but also could be bothersome, many years ago, I was asked, "What kind of turkey is it?"

    Betty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home