Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Motherboard Magazine in Germany Features Betty's English Angora





  


 
 
Betty says,
 
My rabbits have been featured by numerous new media websites, videos and even TV appearances.    Some of the websites asked for permission to use the photos but some did not.    The German magazine Motherboard asked for a more in-depth interview and sent me a bunch of questions.    I answered them in as much detail as I could; some of the questions and answers are posted in the article.   
 
In the past there were issues of the non-Angora people questioning the method of wool harvesting methods after the PETA video.  I feel it's important to get the words out that we cut our rabbits' wool just like a human getting a hair cut, no harm will ever be done to the rabbits.   I am happy to report that this piece of information is included in the article.  Another concern from non-Angora people was that whether the English Angora could hop.   I provided photos of my rabbits exercising on our lawn, they definitely can hop and even run.    
 
Needless to say that the article is published in German, the date of publication is July 25, 2014:



If you wish to read it in English, use a translation service on the Internet.  Such service provides a word-by-word translation so the expressions and grammar may be a little awkward.
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home