Northern California Angora Guild

Monday, March 31, 2014

Betty's Fun Trip to Chicago: The Capable Producers

 
 
Dorothy and Julie are the two producers working on my segment.
 
 
Chelsea is the coordinator for the guests' travel plans.   Franchesca is relaxed but Chelsea is not,  she is afraid of any animals including rabbits.

Earl is the wardrobe expert, he decides whether the guests are wearing the right colors for the taping.
Hint: mine is not.  

Jock tapes a short film of Ida and Franchesca to be inserted into the segment.
 
 
Even this producer is not working on my segment, she wants to hold Ida and Franchesca.  
 

I am being worked on by the make up and hair experts; no amount of work can make this old lady look any different!    Luckily the "star" is Ida and Franchesca, not me.

 
This is the set before any audience arrived.  The table in the middle is where Ida and Franchesca are to be placed.

Some may ask, "Betty, what talk show is it?"

My answer, "Before the air date is set, I am not allowed to say much.   I am sharing my experience without mentioning the name of the show.    The air date is expected to be some time in April.   As soon as I receive the information and the OK to share, I will post more photos and announce the show date and time.  It's a national syndicated show broadcasted on a TV network".

 


1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Betty, please let me know when it will air. I will look for it on the station's website.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home