Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Brad Pit Gets Rescued



Maureen and her hubby John are very much involved with dogs and cats in addition to Angora.   When they see stray animals, they would try to catch and rescued them.   A few mornings ago, she said:
 
 
"On my way to breakfast this morning I saw a stray dog in a field, tried to call it but it ran away. After running my errands John told me a couple of clients brought the same dog in as it was running in traffic. I think Karma got it wrong! I wanted the stray black cat that could be spayed/neutered and released. NOT a cropped pitbull that isn't neutered whose owner will probably never be found. If he owner doesn't step up it would be nearly impossible to place this type of dog no matter how nice he is. And he is very nice. This is not the typical dog that you would find in my town. What is wrong with people???"
 
 


A few days passed, still no one came to claim the pitbull, Maureen and John took him to their vet to be checked and neutered.

"Brad Pit went on a ride to the vets. This picture is of him and Jill, the vet tech. She tried catching him the morning he was captured as well but finally gave up. He has gained 4 lbs since being with me. I didn't feel he was overly thin so the weight gain was surprising. He is a good boy with people but I don't completely trust him with other animals."

Brad Pit is a very lucky boy to be rescued; he is looking for a forever home but Maureen is very picky of who should and could adopt him.








 

1 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Maureen said…

    Handsome and he's such a sweet boy, too! Someone will be very lucky to adopt such a loving dog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home