Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, March 29, 2013

Kerstin's Cute Package

 
 
 
 
 
Kerstin from New Zealand writes:
 
 
"I think this package is so cute.
Tom Bihn is a company that makes high quality bags in its own factory in Seattle. They are a bit of a different kind of company, being very approachable and close to their customers.
Someone in the packing department is very clever drawing pictures on the packages and his "box art" is now very popular with customers.
When I placed an order a few days back I mentioned that I breed Angora rabbits and if I could please have a bunny on my box..
This is what came in the mail. Even the postie had a wide grin on his face. I think he did a wonderful job! What do you think?
PS. I always wanted to know what an Angora rabbit is thinking! Thanks to Trevor we now know. :)"
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home