Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, January 21, 2012

First ARBA Sanction Show At Big Island In Hawaii



We received a report from Alfred at Big Island in Hawaii:
"I just wanted to share with you that my Giant Angora Sr doe won Best In Show and my white Jr English Angora doe won Best of Breed and my Solid Jr Buck English Angora won BOSB at the Big Island Rabbit Club Open ARBA Sanctioned Rabbit Show on 16 January 2012. This was the very first ARBA sanctioned show on the Big Island judged by ARBA Judge Travis Finkle. There were 11 exhibitors, 7 breeds and 50 rabbits. Eighteen entries were made up of English Angoras and three entries were Giant Angoras. "
Alfred is a DVM who operates his veterinary service on Big Island; his animal hospital specializes in small animals, avian and exotic animals.


2 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's wonderful! Congratulations to Alfred and Hawaii!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Maureen said…

    I'll bet the judge was very tired after all that judging! Maybe he went to the beach to recuperate, I know I would!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home