Northern California Angora Guild

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Potty Training Ribbons And Starfish






What is the Angora puppet doing on top of the bedspread? And that big plastic box?



Angora puppet invites Ribbons and Starfish into the big box.



Ribbons is getting the idea but Starfish is clueless, "What do you want me to do?"



Angora puppet says, "Do what Ribbons did, go pee in the box!"




Ribbons is relaxing after she did her pee pee but Starfish still sits there clueless.

Mama April says,


"When I put the babies in the pan, they sit in there with me sitting next to it, when they pee I move back to the pillows and let them jump out and play on the bed, in about 12 minutes I put them back in and move back to the pan so they can't get out, when they go to the bathroom I move back to the pillow and let them jump out.



When they have this down pat, the bed will eventually come out and that pan will go on the floor and they will be able to run around the room. I will cover the A/C cord and there will be no more cords in outlets, so they can be potty trained and have exercise in the room."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home