Northern California Angora Guild

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Casey's Summer Cleaning




A good blow torch is very helpful in flaming away the wool and cobweb build up in the barn and on the cages.



A power wash is invaluable in help cleaning cages, barn, yard, drive way, even animals.



Leo is ready for a hair trim.



Leo gets a hair trim.




Leo takes a bath afterwards.





Casey says, "I have one of the wonderful times when everything is clean at one time. Goats and Rock the Llama all sheared and medicated. Got the rabbit cages done early and all my power washing is done last week so it was easy. Right now all my oldies are cut down all Ivomeced. Young ones groomed. Then cleaned dog pooh yard, dog yard houses and play yard then washed all the dogs and new bedding inside in crates.


It's a magical time for me. I love it.
Here is some pictures of Leo; the other 2 dogs are already resting in there clean crates with there Greenie treats."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home