Northern California Angora Guild

Friday, June 03, 2011

Squirrel In The Kitty Condo



Kitties Mary Jane and Nikki have a condo that has a bed and a litter box but they very seldom go into it. One morning, Mary Jane says, "Someone is using my litter box!".


This is a very comfy bed.



The kitties are dumb not to use it, I love this bed.


I am sorry, I did not realize that this bed is for kitties only.


You won't see me, I am hiding at the corner.



OK, OK, I'll leave, I'll let the kitties have their bed back.

A little while later, the condo door opens and the squirrel says goodbye.



2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Lilac Haven said…

    That's cute.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Vivelly said…

    Very cute! I know they might be a bit of a pest, but they sure are charming little creatures...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home